Learn about our enrollment process of admission with Montessori Children’s House of Denver
1. Call 800-432-2028 to schedule a tour of at one of our Denver campuses and learn more about how your child will thrive in the stimulating and nurturing Montessori environment.
2. After visiting, you may enroll your child by filling out an enrollment application (provided upon touring the school) and enrollment fee.
3. If space is limited, you may place your child on our waiting list. To be put on the wait list, this also requires an enrollment application and payment of the wait list/ enrollment fee. Enrollment is first come-first serve.
Schedule a Tour
On the wait list for Montessori Children’s House of Denver?
1. You will be notified of an opening and have the option of accepting the available space or having your name kept on the wait list.
2. When a space is available, families complete a financial agreement for their requested session and pay the classroom cycle deposit (the equivalent of 1/2 month’s tuition deposit) to guarantee the desired placement.
3. All additional paperwork, such as checkups and permission forms are due prior to entry.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please feel free to contact us at 800-432-2028, or e-mail, email@example.com.
View our brochure